2007 delivery issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordguyLI

Reaction score
I am new to the site and did a quick search but did not see anything. Here is my question.

I ordered a 2007 eddie bauer to replace the wifes 2004 XLT before thanksgiving. The truck was built on decmeber 11 2006 and was shipped to the east coast. It was then sent back to the factory for a "factory quality control issue" the dealer never took delviery of the car (truck) so... does anyone have any knowledge of what is going on? Is it a safety issue? apparently 2000 units were included in this and builds were held for 2 weeks. Am i getting a run around?

I am a big ford fan and have a 05 roush mustang for the weekends and I currently own E and F series trucks as well. The dealer is a great guy but I am getting fustrated. The wife asks almost every day about her truck.

Is ford up to something & should I have concern?

green03

Full Access Members
Reaction score
they probably had to recall for faulty bumper bearings......

Just kidding, I haven't heard anything. Where is the member APPLEVALLEYFORD when you need him....

lakmflx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
He's probably been busy. His last log in was on 2-6-07