2016 Floor Mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lvnez

Reaction score
Any recommendations for a rubber floormat/liner for the second and third row? My vehicle has bucket seats w/o a console.

I tried weathertech, but the two mats do not meet cleanly. Thinking I ordered the wrong mat, I called weathertech for details. The agent told me that although I selected the floor liner for bucket seats, it is the same liner that they offer for the bench seat. So the liner has bulges and a ridge for a middle seat that isn't there. This creates a nuisance of a tripping hazard, particularly for my 4 year old. Ultimately I would love a single piece that covered the second row, third row, and isle, but I have been unable to locate any vendor who offers such a thing.

brick

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I had the same issue with my new 2016 Expy. I ended up getting the factory heavy rubber matts for the front and middle seats. Used WeatherTech third row mats for a 2015 Explorer Sport. Not perfect, and the center aisle is not covered, but keeps the feet area covered.

wadesdad

Reaction score
You might consider a roll of mat material and create your own by making a template from builders paper (available at any big box home improvement store). I used this material in my wife's Navi for the rears.....
Rubber Cal Rubber-Cal Diamond-Plate Rubber Floor Mats - 1/8 x 48-inch Rubber Runner Black 8 Available Lengths

Rougerocco

Reaction score
I was thinking of the same thing. I saw my friend did this in his F150, he got a heavy duty entrance mat(i call them) for businesses. and cut it to fit the second row. pretty sweet and it was $20 from big box home improvement store. It is carpet with a rubber type backing, and you can pull it out and wash it.