Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jace

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Does anyone remember when the 2019 details were released last year? Seems like I remember the order guide showing up around July.

Highlightreel

Reaction score
I just picked up my 19 Platinum last week after my dealer said the 2020's weren't changing anything. He has some sort of 2020 dealer guide. He showed me that the Platinum wasn't changing anything. No added/deleted colors. Same wheels. I think the other models may have had some tweaks but I was concentrated on the Platinum. Because of that, I pulled the trigger. I have 2 pics and some photo copied pages I can put some pics here if interested. Here's the cover of the guide. https://photos.app.goo.gl/A5Muuc8Vhz7PiVNNA

Vicious

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm just waiting for the 2020 to be released/announced because the used 2018s will be cheaper!

RhinoQuartz

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I just picked up my 19 Platinum last week after my dealer said the 2020's weren't changing anything. He has some sort of 2020 dealer guide. He showed me that the Platinum wasn't changing anything. No added/deleted colors. Same wheels. I think the other models may have had some tweaks but I was concentrated on the Platinum. Because of that, I pulled the trigger. I have 2 pics and some photo copied pages I can put some pics here if interested. Here's the cover of the guide. https://photos.app.goo.gl/A5Muuc8Vhz7PiVNNA
Thanks for the pic, that's interesting to see.

Order guides will have the definitive answer, but dunno when they'll be released. Apparently by the end of this month, but 2019 order guide was released around mid July, so there might be some leeway.

After having heard about what the King Ranch trim used to entail, I would love it if they released one for this generation.

OP
OP
V

Vin_mac

Reaction score
Has anyone seen if the 2020 order guide has been released? I could not find anything with a few google searches. Thanks in advance.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It should be released around july 25 when the order banks are open