2021 XLT MAX chrome door handles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cannonball

Reaction score
Has anyone changed the 2021 XLT painted door handles to chrome ?? Is this change easy with the sensor/intelligent door handles ?? Just looking for info/advice........thanks

GWK1

Reaction score
Maybe this doesn't apply, but I decided to 'dress up' my basic black 2020 XLT and ordered chrome (ABS) door handle covers, fog light trim kit, and metallic silver pinstriping. I am probably the only one who sees the subtle difference, but happy with the products I ordered and the outcome.

Attachments

• dh1.jpg
    dh1.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 19
  • dh2.jpg
    dh2.jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 19
  • dh3.jpg
    dh3.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 19
OP
OP
cannonball

cannonball

Reaction score
I actually did the same fog light trim and ordered the door handle covers. I am on the fence with the door handle covers. I really wanted the OEM chrome door handles, but I think that's probably too expensive. I can't find any aftermarket handles, but I think your truck looks good. Thanks !!

Fizzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Chrome... :puke: I'll never understand the obsession with that shiny crap. Driving around looking like a christmas tree ornament.

I want all the chrome off my Platinum. If they sold the Platinum with the Stealth package from the lower trim model I would have added that option in a heartbeat.

FlyBry

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That's over 2100 miles one-way. If I could talk Wifey into a driving trip to Alaska...........

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dcleghorn01