2nd Gen replace captains with bench

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alexwasserman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Has anyone replaced the captains chairs with a bench second row in a 2nd Gen Expy? I have an '03 EB, and just had another baby. We need an 8th seat now.

Is this possible? Are there instructions anywhere?

Would be nice if it's just a simple unbolt/bolt job. There's no electrics under there.

Thanks,

Alex

OP
OP
A

alexwasserman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Honestly, I'd be more than happy to switch with either of you, except that TX is a really long way from NJ, and I'm betting shipping on a row of seats is insane.

If you happen to end up locally in the near future, stop by, I'll send you home with captains chairs.

Alex

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
lol I work alot with freight and drop shipments I get back to texas on thursday I'll talk to some of my ppl and get a good price to swap. as awesome as this would be for me, I'm still not sure whats required for the middle seat to "bolt right up" on yours.

OP
OP
A

alexwasserman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Mine is 07716. Only 1500 miles away :)

http://g.co/maps/dkvtd

Took some photos of the chairs so you know what you're getting yourself into.

Attachments

• IMG_1311.jpg
    IMG_1311.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 246
  • IMG_1312.jpg
    IMG_1312.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_1313.jpg
    IMG_1313.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 194

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I work in the Convention and tradeshow industry and our warehouse is in Coppell (I live there too) I constantly set up delivery of 5-10 55ft semi trailers worth of gear to show site anywhere from LA to NY to FL