Air Suspension?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sonvolt

Reaction score
I have a 2002 expedition. Its a 4x4 Eddie Bauer, w/ the 5.4 liter in it. my problem is w/ the air suspension. The truck sits up higher when I put it in 4wheeldrive. I would like to have it higher all the time, even in 2wd. Is this possible or anything like it?

cappy

Reaction score
Check you owers manual I think the ride height can be user set to a single position, atleast I think I saw that in my manual.

cappy

Reaction score
My bad I just went and looked up the Seatbelt minder disable procedure for another post and tool a look at the Air Suspension section, It was that you could just turn it off, and that it wont set to its lowest position when in 4x4 mode. Sry, I'll keep looking for you though.

cappy

Reaction score
Bad news Just got off the phone with my guy at the dealership and short of disconnecting it from the computer and installing a controll module and valves at each shock you cant adjust the ride height manually. Sorry.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
r98exp1