Airbag light with Forscan data 17 Expy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HawkX66

Semper Fi!
Reaction score
Hello,
I have a 17 Expedition that was in a collision. Both front bags popped as well as both front seat belt pre-tensioners. I replaced both seat belts (not the buckle side) and both airbags. I had the RCM re-programmed. When I reinstalled it I got a dtc and the airbag light stayed lit. DTC: B007F:1A. Initially I had B1413:93 also, but it went away after reset using Forscan.
Normally B007F points to a faulty pretensioner, but I bought brand new ones. I ran the PIDs and here is what the values came back with. Notice both pretensioners are at 2 ohms which should mean they're good. What is the "Passenger Seat Belt Load Limiter Deployment Control"? Passenger is 0 ohms and the driver side is 66 ohms.
Any help is appreciated.

-Dave

RCM PID data 030219.JPG

OP
OP
HawkX66

HawkX66

Semper Fi!
Reaction score
Broken wire to the front impact severity sensor...

sscharlie

Reaction score
What about the clock spring....Doesn't that have to be replaced after deployment.

OP
OP
HawkX66

HawkX66

Semper Fi!
Reaction score
What about the clock spring....Doesn't that have to be replaced after deployment.
Not necessarily. Mine didn't need to be replaced. My system is all back up and running now that I fixed the broken wire. For the airbag system I had to replace:

Both airbags
Both front seatbelt retractors
Front impact severity sensor
Reprogram the Restraint Control Module
Fix a broken wire