Another new guy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rdljpl

Reaction score
Hi
I am another new guy here. I own a 2005 Eddie Bauer Expedition which I bought because we needed to travel with up to eight people in one vehicle.
I use it a lot for trips to town and also for longer trips when I have the need for a large vehicle. We also own a 2004 40th anniversary Mustang convertable which we mostly use for trips to the beach. Neither car has a lot of mileage but we do enjoy both of them. My main interest in this forum it to find information on the sound system because I want to add an Aux In for our iphone so that we can listen to music with a little better quality music than the phone produces on it's own.

Last edited:

00XLT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. We you want to know about the sound system

dgray69

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I would recomend removeing stock radio, and putting in an i pod, 1/4 in sterio in, there are many to choose from, if you have the 6 disk changer stock check with sterio specs, most are addaptable to your changer, i removed my stock sterio and installed a jvc, my disk changer hooked right up, and i run my bluetooth, my lap top and my mp3 and thumb drives through the sterio, there are many options, even fm transmiters if you want to keep the stock sterio, they can be purchased through radioshack, pm me if you have set up ?s, hope this helps
and welcome to the forum, stick around