19 Magnetic Limited New Member

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tareed94

Reaction score
Howdy everyone! New to the forum but not new to forums or Fords. I’ve owned multiple F-150’s and finally convinced my wife in May to trade in her 2018 Buick Envision for a 2019 Ford Expedition Limited 303A. This thing had 55,000 miles, clean carfax, never wrecked or in the shop for major repair, and just about mint condition.

Quick story of how we got it, we took a weekend trip to celebrate our wedding anniversary whilst discussing trading her car in. She wasn’t falling in love with any of the other expeditions we test drove, so we were about to change our search. Walking through our hotel parking lot she stops by one and says “Do we have one of this version in our saved cars?” I said “We actually do, same color and everything.” Went to see it the next morning to put down a deposit so we wouldn’t be stuck at the dealer, but it was flawless except for some minor rash on one wheel and the tiniest dent over the driver door handle. We didn’t want to mess around and miss the one we wanted so here she is, Bertha. Haha. We are in love with this thing and now frequently leave my F-150 at home when we go out.

Attachments

• IMG_6669.jpeg
    IMG_6669.jpeg
    124.6 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_6670.jpeg
    IMG_6670.jpeg
    176.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_6671.jpeg
    IMG_6671.jpeg
    133.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_6672.jpeg
    IMG_6672.jpeg