Anyone plasti dip their emblems?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordandPolaris

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have never seen it on an expy, but I have seen vids of how to do it to the front emblems of cars and stuff. I am sure it would work fine, and it peels off if you don't like the look. I would say its worth the $4 gamble, wouldn't need more than one can for all 3 I am sure.

OP
OP
Jay87LX

Jay87LX

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have never seen it on an expy, but I have seen vids of how to do it to the front emblems of cars and stuff. I am sure it would work fine, and it peels off if you don't like the look. I would say its worth the $4 gamble, wouldn't need more than one can for all 3 I am sure.

Thats my thought exactly, I am going with the body color and black trim look.

lancastor

Reaction score
Do you have any pictures of the finished product? This is probably the first Plasti-Dip experiment I want to do on my new '99.

Lane24

technical advisor
Reaction score
I put that sh#t on everything !!!! lol. Did the grill and emblem on my Jeep. Looks great... power wash it all the time. I've done all the trim and the wheels on my Exppy, as well as the wheels, rockers and front of my Jeep. Been on for over 3 years, still looks like new.

1187075_10200588898745154_651947333_n.jpg