At what point do you cancel?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David1

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Don't forget the Dashboard plant had a magnesium fire. Burnt to ground had to ramp up back up suppliers

cekkk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ridiculous! It's bad enough that we lose 25% the day we take possession of these things, but you're also losing a year, a model year. I would have gotten out of that deal long ago. It's just a car!

THORNTON

Reaction score
Ordered a 2019 in early October. Yesterday, the dealer calls and advises the Ford hasn't done a thing with the order. Dealer states that they have sufficient allocation for my Expedition. How long does it take?

Going_Going_Gone

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I ordered ours on August 1st, two weeks after the order banks opened. Last week our salesman finally called with a VIN number. According to Ford's vehicle tracking website, we can anticipate delivery the first week in December, which is about what I expected since production didn't begin until mid-October and they had to "work the bugs out" building stock units before they build special order units. Then, when it gets scheduled for build is dependent on our dealer's allocation, the priority number they assigned, and how many other orders were ranked ahead of ours.