Bug deflector

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mlarv

Reaction score
I am pretty sure the F150 is a different hood.
AVS 3224 Expidetion
AVS 23243 F150
I choose the same Bug deflector on their site to see.

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
How do the AVS's install? Under the hood with screws and then the little silicone dots to keep it from rubbing on the paint?

ETC13

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I went with the stock Ford one that looks like the second one pictured above (non platinum grill). If I recall I found it cheaper than any of the aftermarket options. Brackets at the factory locations and two silicon/rubber pieces on the hood to keep it from rubbing. The first pictured one I didn't like since it didn't wrap around and just looks like it for chopped off (IMO).

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
I went with the stock Ford one that looks like the second one pictured above (non platinum grill). If I recall I found it cheaper than any of the aftermarket options. Brackets at the factory locations and two silicon/rubber pieces on the hood to keep it from rubbing. The first pictured one I didn't like since it didn't wrap around and just looks like it for chopped off (IMO).
Perfect thank you. I prefer the look of the Ford OEM myself.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
max357