Bull bars, brush guards, police bumpers, etc.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tr8rNines

Reaction score
I have a 2007 Expy Eddie Bauer 4WD. I found a bull bar on Amazon for $100. It's made by Tril Gear. It's designed for the F150, but does bolt right up the expys once you remove the tow hooks. The tow hooks can not be put on with the bull bar in place. If your expy doesn't have tow hook, you'll have to cut an opening on each side where the tow hooks would go. Also, depending on the type of frame it has depends on which hardware you use. The bar will come in one large box, wrapped pretty good in bubble wrap and a small box inside the large one with all the hardware you'll need. Basic hand tools and a helper and about an hour or so is all you need. With help, I was able to install mine in about 45 minutes. When installing, be sure to leave ALL bolts etc loose to aid in installing it. There are numerous videos online that give good detailed instructions on installing bull bars. If your state requires a license plate on the front, there are brackets you can buy to mount it. Unfortunately, Tril Gear doesn't have them, so, Wally World is where I got mine, and I had to drill two holes in the stainless skid pan and a couple of bolts, nuts, 2 flat and split washers later, done, and done. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07P64SML2/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1truckbar2.jpg truckbar1.jpg

Mad Oshea

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I had to build My Push Bar set/ with the pit bars, on a 6 inch under with a 4 inch body lift. The push came off of a Ford 350 Superduty That I Rebuilt to fit, And a 13,000 lb wench. I re-used the pull hooks and made the strap pull from a PV shelter set. I bolted it from under the original frame.Nothing is in the grill, I made the bolt on plates to mount on the lower inside of the rack.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FukNshT