Can't find the 3rd bolt on the power steering pump!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nutmeg86o4

Reaction score
Hello fellow Expo fans! I'm in the process of taking off my power steering pump on my 2006 Expedition xlt 5.4l, 2 bolts on upper right side are out, hose undone on the top side also. I've watched a few videos but they were for 2006 F150- same difference under the hood right? Anyway, Mt new pump came with the pulley already attached so I do not want to take off the pulley. But it's the 3rd bolt on the underside that I am not finding. Please help. If you guys have a diagram specifically for my Expo, that would be great bc all I have is the F150 version and it has me stumped. Attached is the diagram I have. TIA

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230910_163509_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230910_163509_Chrome.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 4
OP
OP
N

nutmeg86o4

Reaction score
Update... some one thought it would be a great idea to not install a bolt where the 3rd one goes but did install the 4th bolt that was supposed to be for the 4.2l... SMH! But definitely feeling more confident in my ability to finish this up instead of hooking the old one back up and paying some one else to do it! ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M Bennett