CD changer cartridge part number

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G

I am looking for CD changer cartridge but there seems to be a world of part numbers for these guys.

Just bought the truck and it came without it :(. So don't have a clue, other than what I've seen out on the net.

There are lots of them on Ebay but again, need to have the right part number.

It is for a 1999 EB with the MACH system and the changer has the gray eject button (guess some have it green).

If you have a similar system, can you post me the part number?

THANKS!

rwinch

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You may want to check the cartridge itself. The ones in my '98 were on the side of the cartirdge, with the unit itself being made by Clarion.

OP
OP
G

I would, but I don't have any, I got the truck with an empty CD changer. When the seller mentioned that the cartridge was broken/missing I didn't think it was going to be a big deal, so I just got it that way.

I am trying to avoid having to order the part from FORD$$$

I am getting different part numbers from different sources (usually sellers), so I want to verify before I oder.

Thanks

rwinch

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I wish I could find the website where I purchased my extra cartidge.....

Anyway, I did a google search, and found a few places like:
http://www.powercallsirens.com/fordradio.shtml

Anyway, as I remember, there were a few models that Ford used, at least for the '98, so make sure when you call these places you give them the production date of the truck (found on the driver side door jam sticker).

Buy a couple by the way, that way you can swap cartidges in/out for more variety.