cd changer wiring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lancia82

Reaction score
looking for a wiring diagram to wire in a Ford/ Clarion 6 disc cd changer, I have the premium radio/ tape player, need to play my cds.

OP
OP
L

Lancia82

Reaction score
Hi again, or can someone tell me what model # ford radio/cd players in dash, will match with my premium system so i can swap them out.thanks

jr1under

Reaction score
Don't know if this is what you're looking for but the number stamped on my factory 1999 radio is XW4F-18A965-HB and it has a cassette player. The 6-CD player is in the center console.

JamaicaJoe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I pulled my 01's CD changer because some parts wore out causing it to jam. It is one of the European Alpine brand that were OEM for Ford and Jaguar. The interface plug and PCB on the side appears that it might be a useful hack to create an AUX input that responds to CD changer input. Lacking a schematic that project is on hold.
\ My head unit:
1709158681372.jpeg

Yupster Dog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I pulled my 01's CD changer because some parts wore out causing it to jam. It is one of the European Alpine brand that were OEM for Ford and Jaguar. The interface plug and PCB on the side appears that it might be a useful hack to create an AUX input that responds to CD changer input. Lacking a schematic that project is on hold.
Nothing works with the mach system except the mach system.
You can get the line in cassette and plug a portable CD player in to that.