Cleaning the underside of my truck....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Spoon-Man

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So I was out havin some fun this morning and got my truck alil dirty. So I got home and started cleaning my truck, its sucks having to get down on the ground to clean the mud from under the truck. My 12yr, old said to me just put the sprinkler under it and let it run for a while. ( smart ass) Well I did and it works great.

GEDC0490.jpg

GEDC0494.jpg

GEDC0498.jpg

GEDC0500.jpg

Ya all I did was run it up to the frunt and just pulled it back alittle at a time, works great so give it a try...

aircargoo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
nice truck.....u gotta get under there thou...thats alot of mud,gets hard.

anyway....your truck looks tough with out step rails....feel like taking mines off.

perfect size tires....PERFECT!! Not over done...i went with lt275 70 r17 but yours got a heavier look...think w/out step rails...tires look bigger truck looks high....then mine anyway cause it looks the same hieght

OP
OP
Spoon-Man

Spoon-Man

Full Access Members
Reaction score
nice truck.....u gotta get under there thou...thats alot of mud,gets hard.

anyway....your truck looks tough with out step rails....feel like taking mines off.

perfect size tires....PERFECT!! Not over done...i went with lt275 70 r17 but yours got a heavier look...think w/out step rails...tires look bigger truck looks high....then mine anyway cause it looks the same hieght

Theres no mud or dirt under my truck anymore, evry time i wash it i run the sprinkler under it to keep it clean.. My tires are 295-70-17's = 33x11.5 No lift or twist..

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
truck looks good spoon. gotta love that michigan mud. i grew up in cadillac. sprinkler is a great idea. great thinking by your son. as long as you dont let the mud get too dry and hard, the sprinkler is an excellent idea.

OP
OP
Spoon-Man

Spoon-Man

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks, the most I've gone with out washing the underside after going wheelin is a week, but i just let the sprinkler run longer and moved it side to side and it gets it all prettygood..