Finally Graduated to Gen 4!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NevadaGeo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hello all. It is great to be back on the forum with a new 2023 Expy Limited with the stealth performance package (304A). I loved my 2017 expedition that I bought new back then and used it mostly highway and offroad doing geological work. I must say, I thought the 3.5 was powerful back then but the new HO engine is just plain awesome!

My 2017 was approaching 150K miles of very reliable service and I was facing costs of new shocks and 150k maintenance. The idea of replacement of my beloved truck festered until I decided to do the deed. Hours of research concluded that as a borderline retiree, the stealth performance package was the way to go. BUT... the cost was huge! $10k over the base Limited price??

I searched a 300 mile radius from my home and finally found a reasonable deal on a 2023. Apparently, the price had to be reduced with Ford discounts 13,000k to be affordable. Original sticker price was just under 90K which is Navigator territory.

I am very happy to have my new Steath Expy and will have many questions for fellow forum members.

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nice ride, you chose well! Glad you are still around!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire