Flowmaster system 2nd Gen?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SFSN8KE

Reaction score
Hi, first post here.

My dad has a 2003 expedition 4.6 in the Philippines and wants a dual exhaust flowmaster system and wants me to ship it out to him.

Do they sell flowmaster dual exhaust systems in a kit (muffler,axleback pipes,and tips) for the 2nd gen expeditions? I did online search only single ones pop up.

He's basically looking for dual tips. It does not necessarily have to have 2 mufflers maybe just 1 muffler with 2 outputs? He wants less aggressive sound like a 40 or 50 series deltaflow.

I owned a 2000 expedition before and I had 1 deltaflow muffler with dual pipes and tips custom done at a bootleg shop.

Does this layout have to be custom pieced together?

Any help is appreciated. thx

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They do but u might have to tall to them to get it for the 2nd Gen...most companies only sell single exhaust for 2nd herbs due to spacing...they may be able to make one dual on the same side...so call them...OR...go to an exhaust shop they mock it up and then u can ship it

Mr. 10K