Folding Cargo Liners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Michman7

Reaction score
Perfect! Thanks so much to everyone who added confirmation to this thread. I would have gotten nowhere without the part number.

View attachment 39999

Can you share a part number for this. I keep looking the part number up and it shows a picture of tray style that is all one piece. I like the one you have that’s allows the 3rd row to either be up or down.

MHay

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Can you share a part number for this. I keep looking the part number up and it shows a picture of tray style that is all one piece. I like the one you have that’s allows the 3rd row to either be up or down.
The links are at the bottom of page 1 of this thread. As noted several times the pictures on the Ford site don’t match the actual product.

RedLdr1

Reaction score
The Ford folding liner (LL1Z-6111600-AA), for the regular length shown in Post #75, is back in "limited" stock. I just picked ours up at my dealer this morning. :D

Last edited:

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The Ford folding liner (LL1Z-6111600-AA), for the regular length shown in Post #75, is back in "limited" stock. I just picked ours up at my dealer this morning. :D
I ordered one for my Max this morning...dealer indicated it would be early March.

Shaffer9

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ha... I couldn't help it and ordered some last night too.

Fizzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I found it $60 cheaper at a dealership 40kms away... in stock next week. I called all the dealerships in my city to see who would match it - they all said no.

Guess I'm taking a drive!

John I

Reaction score
Do these Ford folding liners come in different colors? Thanks to a poor monitor, and poorer eyesight, I can't tell if all this pics posted here are grey/black or if there is a brown option

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I ordered one for my Max this morning...dealer indicated it would be early March.
Alright.....

My dealer called me this morning and said he'd found one at another dealer here in North Texas and I would be able to get mine early (rather than waiting on the vendor for a couple of months). But then he called me back to say it was a false alarm and it had actually been reserved by one of that other dealer's customers already.

So which one of you jokers reserved my cargo liner?!?! Hahaha

RedLdr1

Reaction score
Do these Ford folding liners come in different colors? Thanks to a poor monitor, and poorer eyesight, I can't tell if all this pics posted here are grey/black or if there is a brown option

They are all the same Black color as the floor mats.