Folding Cargo Liners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shaffer9

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Got mine, no trouble from Lasco Auto Parts. Was in stock and shipped pretty quickly.

DubsTwo

Reaction score
Anyone have any luck finding this in the past month? I’ve tried dealers, Ford Direct and many other vendors but seems it’s out everywhere (even eBay). This is exactly what I need so really hoping to find one.

Matt Garrett

Reaction score
Levittownford.com is supposed to have them in stock the 2nd week of March (at least for the backorders).

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Anyone have any luck finding this in the past month? I’ve tried dealers, Ford Direct and many other vendors but seems it’s out everywhere (even eBay). This is exactly what I need so really hoping to find one.
I ordered mine from Park Cities Ford in Dallas on 2/9 (it was, of course, backordered at the time). I just called to check on the status and they said the part came "off backorder" on Friday and should be released today/tomorrow and it should be in later this week or early next.

Hopefully, that means the backorder is over for everyone?