For Sale: Like New Take Off Hankook Dynapro 285 45 R22 Tires Full Set

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rjdelp7

2000 XLT
Reaction score
[emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji849][emoji849][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23]

Nope, my comment and info is FAR more useful than any of yours. You are the one that constantly comes in to threads of the newer models/Engines and starts bad mouthing them with out first hand knowledge or owning one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
You are to stupid to realize I was commenting on tires, not your sissy 4th gen.

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You are to stupid to realize I was commenting on tires, not your sissy 4th gen.

Now you are calling me names. Maybe I should report you. [emoji1787][emoji23][emoji849]. Yep, Definitely sissy. Rides better, tows more, better MPG, more safety features, better Tech, oh, and 6.4 0-60 in my HEAVY SUV on Pump 93 with Stock Tune. Please Move on.

Well aware you were commenting on tires and I addressed that directly. You based your theory on the Hankooks on a 19 Worktruck. Which are most
Likely NOT the same Hankook’s, and DEFINITELY not the same size. A tire and how it is can vary greatly even based on size. The manufactures will even vary compounds, and numbers of belts from size to size which will change tire ride and feel.

You also made the comment, “Another reason not buy a ford”. Which you owning a Ford makes no sense. So your reasons are no Pushrod V8, and tires now.

I addressed that particular tire comment by saying all manufacturers go to the tire makers and get them to make OEM versions of a tire. They get a group buy, and sometimes that tire is slightly different than the “retail” version in the exact same size. Heck the General Grabber APT came into existence all together because of Nissan wanting specific characteristics for a tire on the Titan. Now they sell it in many sizes.

Again I say, please move on...Thanks.

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
LMAO wtf is happening in this topic now...

Sorry! I REALLY like messing with this guy.

Him and his 20 year old Expedition self comes up in the newer areas and is generally mis informed. Generally, “Ford has ruined the Expedition with a turbo charged V6 and has no idea what they are doing, and my 20 year old Expedition is perfect.”

Gumby

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sorry! I REALLY like messing with this guy.

Him and his 20 year old Expedition self comes up in the newer areas and is generally mis informed. Generally, “Ford has ruined the Expedition with a turbo charged V6 and has no idea what they are doing, and my 20 year old Expedition is perfect.”

No worries...I was being half sarcastic and also didn't really know how to post the Michael Jackson eating popcorn GIF...

rjdelp7

2000 XLT
Reaction score
Now you are calling me names. Maybe I should report you. [emoji1787][emoji23][emoji849]. Yep, Definitely sissy. Rides better, tows more, better MPG, more safety features, better Tech, oh, and 6.4 0-60 in my HEAVY SUV on Pump 93 with Stock Tune. Please Move on.

Well aware you were commenting on tires and I addressed that directly. You based your theory on the Hankooks on a 19 Worktruck. Which are most
Likely NOT the same Hankook’s, and DEFINITELY not the same size. A tire and how it is can vary greatly even based on size. The manufactures will even vary compounds, and numbers of belts from size to size which will change tire ride and feel.

You also made the comment, “Another reason not buy a ford”. Which you owning a Ford makes no sense. So your reasons are no Pushrod V8, and tires now.

I addressed that particular tire comment by saying all manufacturers go to the tire makers and get them to make OEM versions of a tire. They get a group buy, and sometimes that tire is slightly different than the “retail” version in the exact same size. Heck the General Grabber APT came into existence all together because of Nissan wanting specific characteristics for a tire on the Titan. Now they sell it in many sizes.

Again I say, please move on...Thanks.

It is also doubled in price for less motor and few 'minor' changes. $66K for a V6, 10 usb ports, 'power' running boards, a couple of more airbags and cheap tires. Even the rims look weak.

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It is also doubled in price for less motor and few 'minor' changes. $66K for a V6, 10 usb ports, 'power' running boards, a couple of more airbags and cheap tires. Even the rims look weak.

HAHA! I will agree prices are through the ROOF currently, but if you pay MSRP for a Ford other than the GT500 right now, you are a MORON. My new 4th even with Taxes, title, and other crap was $8000 below MSRP!

Did I ever think I would own a SUV with 22's, Nope. But I do, and it rides nice, and looks good. Worst it will ever see is a gravel road, dirt trail and some snow, so it will be fine. 22's are cheaper than 21's tire wise...so there is that.

2000(5.4) - 260HP @4500 345lbft @2300 EPA 11/15(Ratings were generally high back then) Towing Capacity(Max) 7900lbs Maximum Cargo Capacity 110.7CuFt 0-60 9.5
2020 - 375HP @5000 470lbft @2250 EPA 17/22 Towing Capacity(Max) 9200lbs Maximum Cargo Capacity 104.6CuFt/121.5(Max) 0-60 6.2

Yep, Less motor, but more power, better MPG, more towing capacity, more Space(Max), and its quicker. Not to mention CarPlay, and MANY safety features.

Also, you assume the tires on a modern Expedition are any less "cheap" than what came on yours new? That is HILARIOUS! My 2003 F150 came with TERRIBLE Goodyear All Terrains. Any water and they slid like crazy. Swapped them for some Bridgestone Deulers within the first 8 months, and they were night and day better.

I loved my 2003 F150 SuperCrew with the 5.4, but I have moved on. Please do the same to an area of the Forum that will listen and care about your drivel.

rjdelp7

2000 XLT
Reaction score
HAHA! I will agree prices are through the ROOF currently, but if you pay MSRP for a Ford other than the GT500 right now, you are a MORON. My new 4th even with Taxes, title, and other crap was $8000 below MSRP!

Did I ever think I would own a SUV with 22's, Nope. But I do, and it rides nice, and looks good. Worst it will ever see is a gravel road, dirt trail and some snow, so it will be fine. 22's are cheaper than 21's tire wise...so there is that.

2000(5.4) - 260HP @4500 345lbft @2300 EPA 11/15(Ratings were generally high back then) Towing Capacity(Max) 7900lbs Maximum Cargo Capacity 110.7CuFt 0-60 9.5
2020 - 375HP @5000 470lbft @2250 EPA 17/22 Towing Capacity(Max) 9200lbs Maximum Cargo Capacity 104.6CuFt/121.5(Max) 0-60 6.2

Yep, Less motor, but more power, better MPG, more towing capacity, more Space(Max), and its quicker. Not to mention CarPlay, and MANY safety features.

Also, you assume the tires on a modern Expedition are any less "cheap" than what came on yours new? That is HILARIOUS! My 2003 F150 came with TERRIBLE Goodyear All Terrains. Any water and they slid like crazy. Swapped them for some Bridgestone Deulers within the first 8 months, and they were night and day better.

I loved my 2003 F150 SuperCrew with the 5.4, but I have moved on. Please do the same to an area of the Forum that will listen and care about your drivel.
Last I checked this is the free country. This is an open forum. I get emails notifying with top postings. I can post a response, if I have a opinion. Maybe you can start your own, 4th Gen 'Fan boy only' forum. I responded to a post about tires. My Expedition came with bad, Firestone wilderness AT and were recalled. The were replaced for free(including the spare), with Goodyear RT/S. The two sets combined, technically lasted almost 85K. The Goodyears were 13/32" new and a 50K mile tire. Around 30K they were not great and 6/32" in spots.