Ford suspends US manufacturing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good time to buy a new Expedition from Ford. They’ll be coming 10+ grand off sticker on any truck to move any inventory if sh*t hits the fan. They’ll do whatever it takes to get some cash flow into the company and will gladly take less profit over none.

Clemson82

Full Access Members
Reaction score
E-mail from local dealer today states:

"I am selling select new F-150’s at $20,020* off MSRP through March 31st, 2020. This is unprecedented in the industry and we have never considered doing this before! This is the largest discount (rebates included) ever given on a F-150! In addition to incredible deals on F-150’s, we will also be giving similar economic stimulus savings on all of our new and used vehicles. POWERLIFE powertrain warranties are also included on all our new gas Fords. These savings are only good through the end of the month, so take advantage of this deal that may never be offered again! Feel free to pass this email on to your friends; our inventory will not last long.
* Includes $500 military appreciation and $750 Ford Credit Bonus Cash, price does not include freight."

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
E-mail from local dealer today states:

"I am selling select new F-150’s at $20,020* off MSRP through March 31st, 2020. This is unprecedented in the industry and we have never considered doing this before! This is the largest discount (rebates included) ever given on a F-150! In addition to incredible deals on F-150’s, we will also be giving similar economic stimulus savings on all of our new and used vehicles. POWERLIFE powertrain warranties are also included on all our new gas Fords. These savings are only good through the end of the month, so take advantage of this deal that may never be offered again! Feel free to pass this email on to your friends; our inventory will not last long.
* Includes $500 military appreciation and $750 Ford Credit Bonus Cash, price does not include freight."

Do you mind sharing what dealer that was from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Car sales in China have been down close to 90% so yeah, automakers will be giving the things away for any smudge of profit over no profit. Dealers have to generate some cash, any cash in this crisis.

May be a good time to make an offer on that Navigator you talked about before......I’ll bet come next week they won’t be holding out for sticker anymore. Unless they are willing to sit on a $90,000 truck for the next several months, highly unlikely.

Last edited:

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Car sales in China have been down close to 90% so yeah, automakers will be giving the things away for any smudge of profit over no profit. Dealers have to generate some cash, any cash in this crisis.

May be a good time to make an offer on that Navigator you talked about before......I’ll bet come next week they won’t be holding out for sticker anymore. Unless they are willing to sit on a $90,000 truck for the next several months, highly unlikely.

So far they have added a $750 additional rebate as well as 0% financing. I usually pay cash but will have to use the 0%. It’s free money.

anionka

Reaction score
Good time to buy a new Expedition from Ford. They’ll be coming 10+ grand off sticker on any truck to move any inventory if sh*t hits the fan. They’ll do whatever it takes to get some cash flow into the company and will gladly take less profit over none.

do you think it's a good time to buy? I'm planning on buying an expedition