front bumper valence

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G

ok hey guys I did something really crazy. The roads here in Amarillo Texas were a little frozen and i went for a drive in my expedition. Well i ended up hitting something and cracked up my front bumper valence. Its the plastic bottom part of the 2000+ expeditions. i was wondering if a ford f150 valence of the same year would fit. I am a student and i cant afford expedition specific parts. Its an XLT and i dont have fog lights. I was wondering if a valence from a f150 of the same model year without fog lights would fit. I am in serious need of help here guys. gimme some input on this. your help is desperately needed.

OP
OP
G

As far as I know yes. The bumper is the same because the platform is the same. Even a valance with fog lights will work if you find one. Any year between 99 and 02 will work. Only difference is tow hooks. I think the valance is different on one without tow hooks, but should still work. Maybe somebody else could ring in here.

Use www.car-part.com to find one. Below is what I found with quick search.

Year- 1999
Part - Front Valence
Vehicle- Ford Expedition
Description- BLACK-F150-4X4
Stock number- 13008
Price- $80
Advantage Auto Body Parts of Texas USA-TX(Grand-Prairie)
1-800-889-0604

PaulC

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The valance for a tow hook-equipped model is different than the one without. The valance for a 1999-2002 Expy is the same for the valance on 1999-2003 F150 and 2004 F150 Heritage trucks.