Front parking sensors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

montecarlo31

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The front sensors will sound at slow speed if there is a solid object within a 2-3 foot range around them. Mine used to sound in traffic if there was a vehicle next to me and slightly in front.

Personally I don't leave either one of them on since I can tell where the ends of a box are but I do back into all spots as that is our company policy, even curb side to go.

OP
OP
S

Static54

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Milwaukee WI /Anthem, AZ / Grand Rapids, MI
They are going off like a morse code message with no object in front of them. Don't wanna turn them off wife and baby drive it she uses them. It's under warranty just wanted to see of anyone else has experienced issues.

FordCustSrvc

Full Access Members
Reaction score
They are going off like a morse code message with no object in front of them. Don't wanna turn them off wife and baby drive it she uses them. It's under warranty just wanted to see of anyone else has experienced issues.

Hey Static54,

I'd like to loop in your regional customer service manager to assist. Please send me a private message with your full name, best daytime phone number, VIN, mileage, and servicing dealership; I'll get this up the ladder.

Todd

RI-Matt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Static45, you dont have grill/bumper guard or anything like that installed do you ?

Matt

RI-Matt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Static, awhile back you posted about swapping your grill out for a body colored one, any chance you messed something up taking off the bumper ?

( if you havent swapped it out disregard this post )

Matt