G.I in Italy with Expy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

af mezkin

Reaction score
Hello eveybody, I've been in the Air Force for 20 yrs, currently stationed in Italy. I'm also a member of "Ford Truck Enthusiasts" forum. I've bought my 03 XLT Expy new when I was stationed at Robins AFB. I have done 80 to 90% of the mods myself. It is slowly creeping to 90K miles and I still love to drive it, that is why it's with me here in Italy. I just couldn't bring myself to sell it when I got my orders. I have 5 beautiful daughters, a lovable Beagle and a fabulous wife that is also in the Air Force.
I hope that I can be of some help to eveybody here in this forum, as I know I will find a wealth of information here.

AF

00XLT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Welcome aboard for one service member to another.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
welcome aboard.... from a prior service Air Force... SF... just got out in march 09

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
just re read your first post about W/R had some good friends that I deployed with last time I went to Iraq that were stationed their they were 2T's trans guys just FYI