Gotts mod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

weberflorida

Reaction score
Hey guys just got done doing the "GOTTS MOD". I found it easier to use a sander and 60 grit to bevel out the pvc rather than grinding on the car. Just thought that I share that with anybody looking to do the mod. On to my next mod I guess.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i did a little of both. grinded the fender a little most more on the pipe.

OP
OP
W

weberflorida

Reaction score
Right on man. I just did not want to mess up the hole just in case for some reason I wanted to go back to stock

cbiii

Reaction score
The pc I bought was super thick (guess I got the wrong kind) in relation to the car. after bench-grinding it for awhile, I said to hell with it, notched the rubber coupler enough for it to compress into the fender on its own.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
no pvc gets thicker and thicker the bigger you get. you got the right stuff. im going to redo mine one day. go buy a piece of 3" exhaust tubing and go from there.

cbiii

Reaction score
The PVC I bought had less inside diameter than the air filter housing itselt, so I opened it up further by just using the connector. truck is still a pos