Hell froze over today, got a pic to prove it

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AAOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I think I am missing the point. What are we talking about here?

That the electronic readout of the tire pressure is rarely the same on all 4 tires at the same time.

ib_jigged

Reaction score
I know how rare this is. I spent 1.5 hours the other night trying to set them all to the same pressure according to the readout. PIA! Bored and beer involved, LOL.

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My wife's Pathfinder has a nifty feature related to this...

If you leave the vehicle on as you inflate the tires, it will ever-so-slightly honk the horn when you reach the recommended pressure. Obviously it does it on a wheel-by-wheel basis, so I just go around the vehicle with my compressor airing up each tire until I get a nice, polite honk letting me know that tire is good.

Maybe other vehicles do this as well, but it's super convenient.

Gregg Eshelman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Make a 4 way tire inflation hose. In 1-to-4 way manifold, a schrader valve, four clamp on schrader hose fittings, 4 1/4 turn ball valves.

Attach the hoses to the four wheels. Open the ball valves. Check the pressure, adjust as needed. Close the ball valves and detach the hoses. Your tires are all at exactly the same pressure, no matter what TPMS says.

(does a google) https://trail4runner.com/2018/10/04/morrflate-4-way-tire-inflator/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junker