Hell yes! I'm one of you now!! Hahahaha!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sierra Lima1470

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Cool. Also the Gotts Mod increases your air intake opening from I think 2 inches and makes it 3 inches which Ive heard people say its like breathing through a coffee stir to a slurpe straw. The K&N airfilter will further increase air flow to the engine.

FtLaudBlkGT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome! I don't think I want to go as far as to put 33inch tires on there, that might be a little much as this will be my daily driver and I'm not looking to go mudding (= The wheels i'm looking at are "22inch Status Canes" - I'm going to try and attach a picture here.

What exactly will the Gotts Mod and the K&N do for me? (I'm new to this stuff!!)

Oh and Sierra it came with a 5.4

J

Mine sits on 31.5 Nitto Terra Grapplers w/20 inch wheels.

If I didn't use it for towing, I would have gone to the 22" version of my wheels.

OP
OP
NewbieVet

NewbieVet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
OK so I figure i can just pick up a K&N at my local auto parts store and drop it in, right? I had a quick look at their website...any point in getting the K&N 77 Series High-Flow Performance Air Intake? I know it's much more expensive than just putting the filter in, but maybe worth it?

In terms of the Gotts Mod, what does that involve exactly?

You guys rock!!

J

OP
OP
NewbieVet

NewbieVet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Oh here's the picture of the tires!
sta-225cb.jpg

OP
OP
NewbieVet

NewbieVet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just got back from the garage where the Expy is being worked on. Took a couple shots of the new wheels..pretty sweet. Also took a shot of the bottom trim...guess the last owner painted it back cause its Matt black rather than the same color as the body, but I like it that way! Ohh I should have it in my sweaty little hands by monday!!

Attachments

• photo(5).jpg
    photo(5).jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 35
  • photo(7).jpg
    photo(7).jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 34