Hi from Va

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1oldtimer

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hello All,
New member here. I'm 57 years young and have modding issues with my vehicles. At least that's what the wife says :happy107:
I just picked up a new to me 2011 Expedition EL king Ranch. I had a 2011 F150 SCAB and needed a bit more interior room with towing capability for the camper.
I work nights so most of my lurking and posting will be at some gosh awful hours. As soon as I get a chance, I'll post pics of my ride. I look forward to meeting as many of you as possible here on the forum and no doubt you'll be teaching me a wealth of information.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
welcome to the site...where in VA? I'm in 757 Hampton

OP
OP

1oldtimer

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I live in Rixeyville; not to far from Sperryville.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
never heard of either...how far from Richmond or Norfolk?

OP
OP

1oldtimer

Full Access Members
Reaction score
HaHaHa, I'm about an hour and half or so, North of Richmond. I'm just outside of Culpeper, to the NW. You seriously need to get your map out. :)
If you locate Culpeper, then that is pretty much the area I am in. I was station in Norfolk/Oceana back in the late 70's and then they transferred the squad down to Key West, Fl. Man, did life suck then. hahaha

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol...I know where Culpeper is...now I'm tracking...not a whole lot of places I'm interested in visiting in VA...I normally go all over the surrounding areas to check out...DMV...Blacksburg...Charlottesville...JMU...Richmond...Wintergreen Resort...King's Dominion...Busch Gardens...lol...of course Norfolk...VA Beach...Chesepeake