How far can I push the concept of "tint"????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yoop33

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have dark tint and dont really get bothered. Got busted often in Tampa area many years ago by Sheriff's Deputies but they would only warn me. Got busted by a Trooper in Tampa who fined me $75 and told me to take it off, then a week later saw me again and busted me again.
I got yanked outside of Orlando a couple years back and was searched for drug activity by a Sheriff. He measured the driver's window at 4% but didnt measure the back windows which are darker and honestly probably around 1%. He never noticed the entire windshield at 35%.

Just dont be asking for trouble by driving a beater like an idiot. If the truck looks nice and youre not calling too much attention then dont worry about it.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i have 15% all around and never got looked at anywhere in FLA when i lived there for 7yrs...nor when i go back...not even looked at in April when i was all over he state for a week and a half...black out the rear...10% on visor and front doors...35% windshield...then again...its left up to the officer...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gnorman