ID this belt?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bailey

Reaction score
My wife was driving the truck and when she got out she said that this belt fell on the ground. It is about 4" dia and about 1/8" thick. It can be an o-ring. She thought it came from inside the truck as she got out.
Can anyone identify it. 2020 Expedition King Ranch.Belt 2.jpg Belt 2.jpg Belt 1.jpg Belt 1.jpg

scottdm

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It does look like a big o-ring. It's too big to be a seal from the oil filter (which has a flat profile anyway). Nothing comes to mind from the inside of the vehicle. Has any recent work been done on your Expedition that may offer a clue?

OP
OP
B

Bailey

Reaction score
I thought it looked like a vacuum cleaner belt also! But I do not have any of those type of vacuums anymore.

I do not have massage seats. Everything motor related is direct drive I believe.

Last edited:

wakeboarder

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I thought it looked like a vacuum cleaner belt also! But I do not have any of those type of vacuums anymore.

I do not have massage seats. Everything motor related is direct drive I believe.

I don’t have the massage seats, so I’m not familiar with them. It was the only thing I could think of.

JamaicaJoe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looks like a pool pump filter housing o ring...

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk