Interior LED light swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ryoung57

Reaction score
Following. Super weird that these things aren’t all LED. It’s completely hit or miss.

Gregg Eshelman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
$9.48 for a 10 piece set for 07-17 Expedition. https://www.temu.com/goods.html?_bg_fs=1&goods_id=601099532021788

I have the rear roof light replaced. Had to squeeze the clips a bit to grip the LED. Much brighter and whiter than the old one. Of course there are zero instructions so I don't know how to get the two center roof lights, the front two, or the vanity mirror lights out on the sun visors. The glove box one should be a simple pull out and push the other in, but there's the issue of being able to get a grip on the bulb.

The LED for the rear light is made so that polarity doesn't matter, I assume that's probably true for the others.

taaangy234

Reaction score
I believe my 2019 XLT FX4 has all LEDs inside, I wasn't able to replace any except the headlight and tailing. :|