K9 Handler new to forum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K9 Handler

Reaction score
Great site! Traded my 06 Expedition for a 2013 and like the upgrade. I travel with 1 or 2 K9's that are explosive detection dogs. Typically use a Gunner Kennel to transport (excellent kennel) and have 2 Springer Spaniels and a Malinois for work.

Joshua DeHaan

Reaction score
Great site! Traded my 06 Expedition for a 2013 and like the upgrade. I travel with 1 or 2 K9's that are explosive detection dogs. Typically use a Gunner Kennel to transport (excellent kennel) and have 2 Springer Spaniels and a Malinois for work.

We just picked up an intermediate and a large. Just fits in the back of our '04 (we also test fitted it in the '18). Great kennel. Very happy with the build quality and peace of mind.

OP
OP
K9 Handler

K9 Handler

Reaction score
I like the Gunner products. Have the Large and will probably get the small for the Springers. We are planning a trip to northern Montana next summer to get another Springer pup and start imprinting odors.Richard and Wolf Nov 2017 cropped.jpg

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I don't get it, surely these dogs get a shitton of training?

What's the need for a special kennel in the back then, can't they be instructed to sit down and chill in the back like any other well-behaved pooch???

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiscoford