Kelyless Entry Code

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BryanRivera

Reaction score
Is there any way to find out what the keyless entry code is for my Expedition 2003?
Thank you for your time and attention,

deedawg

Reaction score
If you can't find it there, you can always go to the Ford Dealer ship and get it from there. It will cost you though.

OP
OP
B

BryanRivera

Reaction score
Found it Thanks

I wad avoiding getting ripped by the dealership... That is why I was asking about any other way to get the code...

Thanks

eatshytfukker

Reaction score
Is that the same place the code would be located on a 2002 or is there a different location. On my 96 Explorer I had, the code was found in the back cargo department where you would find the jack and rear washer fluid. It was tucked up a bit out of site but with a flashlight and gopod vision you can see it.

rjstat

Reaction score
If you want to find the 5 digit Master Code you have to find the keyless entry transmitter. The code is on the transmitter itself. In my 05 the transmitter is behind the passenger kick panel and since the part number is the same for an 03 to 05 it may also be in the same place. I found this info in my owners manual so check yours if you have one.

OP
OP
B

BryanRivera

Reaction score
Already did it about a month ago..

Thanks to everyone... The code is indeed under the passenger's side dash... After I found it, the dealer found the card with the code... Of course!!! That's how it usually is...

Thanks a lot to everyone who contributed to solve my pain...

cnuttgirl

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a '99 and the code is up under the emergency brake...way up there! i had to lay on my back on the driver's side floor board to actually see it. That's the 5 digit master code, and it will always work no matter what. If you want to change the code to something you'll remember, let me know and i'll post the directions.