Lifting the 2015 Lincoln with adaptive mag suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Whitebison

Reaction score
So we've been a bit of a journey with lifts on our Lincoln. Coming out of building rigs like GXs/T4Rs & a few Jeeps, I wanted something that could still venture off-road on services roads. First pic is stock, second is with 3/2 pucks & final is current with Mammoth Off-road adjustable coilovers in the front, Bilstein 5100s in the rear.

Current setup is less lift (around 2" with factoryish rake) than the 3/2 (3.5/2.5 final gain). But the ride was super harsh (obviously) so I opted for the frankstein setup currently underneath which has done very well. The Mammoth setup came from American Truck & was for an F150. You can adjust the damping which is really nice & you can adjust the ride height without removing the coilover like an Icon, unlike Fox (Last I checked).

Unfortunately, my off-road itch is not satisfied with gravel roads & I'm venturing over too many rocks & through too many streams for the Lincoln. It has handled everything fairly decently for not having 4Lo, but it's too nice a vehicle to have an accidental rock or branch jump up and damage. That being said I'll be looking to return to stock & sell or straight trade for someone's stock setup.

On a side note the tires are 275/60/20 RTX2 from NTB/TK & have done very well considering I got the entire set installed with Road Hazard for around $1000 (Some deal they were running)

Also have RCI engine skids installed. In my experience these have great even tho on this particular rig I've never had to test them.

Thought some people on here would appreciate it.

FYI: As far as the Mag suspension is concerned, once unplugged the only "symptom" that is caused is a warning on start up in the left dash data center that you just need to press "OK" to get rid of. I have resistors from an Escalade that I was supposed to adapted but never felt the need.
DSC05343.jpgDSC05685.jpgDSC06969.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharprd65