Miles on the odometer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tl01

Reaction score
How many miles do you have on your Expedition? How has reliability been?

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
A lil under 25k for me. Drivetrain its been bulletproof. Sync has been a problem for me, the rattle thats plagued my truck has disappeared, and after the initial quality problems(pull handle coming off, bubbling interior paint etc) ive had no major problems. Love my truck, wish i got the platinum so i didnt have to trade for one when my lease ends

OP
OP
T

tl01

Reaction score
A lil under 25k for me. Drivetrain its been bulletproof. Sync has been a problem for me, the rattle thats plagued my truck has disappeared, and after the initial quality problems(pull handle coming off, bubbling interior paint etc) ive had no major problems. Love my truck, wish i got the platinum so i didnt have to trade for one when my lease ends

Good to know. I hate rattles...and am waiting for them to start. I’ll keep an eye on the interior paint. Sync seems a little glitchy but it is hard to tell when it is the expedition or the phone.

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just hit 14 months and 17,000 miles. Other than the 4wd hub actuator issue I had early on, and the mirrors doing their clicking thing fairly regularly, I’ve had 0 problems. No rattles, squeaks, shimmies, bumps, issues, etc. It has been, and continues to be, a fabulous vehicle.