My new 2018 Expedition AC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Since u got the jeep, is ur minivan the pacifica?

Dormammu

Reaction score
Since u got the jeep, is ur minivan the pacifica?

No, we didn't buy the Pacifica. Mostly for money reasons. We loaded up the Rubicon with almost every option, so we chose the Kia Sedona and paid just $34,000 for a fully loaded end of model year SX-L. The best deal we had on the Pacifica was a Limited for $44,000.

After owning many SUVs (2 Land Cruisers, 2 Sequoias, a QX80, a MB GL550 among others) I'm surprised how much I like the van. Probably because I have the Rubicon to feel good about myself ;) The van is easy to drive and park, roomy, good gas mileage, has lots of features...we're pretty happy with it.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Wow thats crazy but expected. Minivans have bad stigmas but are great vehicles especially the new ones. After seeing the palisade, kinda interested in seeing the telluride, proba ly wpuldnt own one as they are still 2 small, but the palisades interior is really striking to me.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Rode in a 2019 honda pilot today. Not impressed in the slightest. I wouldve thought it would be more than comparable to the expy, but no. Expy kills it in interior room and quietness. Pilot has better multimedia. Expy ride actually felt better to me. No vehicle can match the third row rm(where i was sitting). In all, i rode in it to our destination, did not ride in it back. Its funny, car for comparable car, i can never find anything that is a completely better car than the expy.

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Dealer says it will take about a week for repair. It is a "big big job".

NOTHING takes a week, if they actually work on it

Well except for German brand laser cut replacement keys...they lie that it takes 3 weeks, but getting a custom order item from another continent rush ordered should actually take 5-7 days. Doesn't matter though, since that's just a bimmer & merc issue

Even an engine swap with 2day shipping on the engine should only take 3-4 days total

If they don't have the balls to admit "we're swamped, sorry" or "the needed part is backordered", then you need to go to a dealership that doesn't BS you and appreciates your business