New Bronco

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Not a fan of the looks, but then again I don't like the new Expeditions either. Everything is starting to look less and less truck-like. It looks a lot like the Toyota FJ Cruiser to me.

OP
OP
Boostedbus

Boostedbus

Full Access Members
Reaction score
796E19FE-3F7D-4892-B007-CAC28E6C0BA8.jpeg 4C73F0C3-7A2C-4577-AAD2-908DDAE2E55B.jpeg
Not a fan of the looks, but then again I don't like the new Expeditions either. Everything is starting to look less and less truck-like. It looks a lot like the Toyota FJ Cruiser to me.
I like it because of the simplicity of the design (even though it’s a lot more sophisticated than ever before) that makes it more of a purpose built tool. The simple part used to give you confidence of reliability when you were way off the beaten path. We all have cell phones now and in most places Cell service to take that worry away. The first generation Broncos were simple cool and hard to stop just like the old CJ Jeeps. I think Fords finally trying to tap back into the Jeep Wrangler market which has always had a following. I think they are cool but couldn’t justify buying one now for what I’d use it for. I do have an old Jeep TJ that’s not tagged on the road that I just use for beating around our private community in the hills of WV with my Heeler.

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
View attachment 37089 View attachment 37090
I like it because of the simplicity of the design (even though it’s a lot more sophisticated than ever before) that makes it more of a purpose built tool. The simple part used to give you confidence of reliability when you were way off the beaten path. We all have cell phones now and in most places Cell service to take that worry away. The first generation Broncos were simple cool and hard to stop just like the old CJ Jeeps. I think Fords finally trying to tap back into the Jeep Wrangler market which has always had a following. I think they are cool but couldn’t justify buying one now for what I’d use it for. I do have an old Jeep TJ that’s not tagged on the road that I just use for beating around our private community in the hills of WV with my Heeler.

Love the dog. Oddly, I haven't seen a Heeler in person since I left WV many years ago. We were thinking of moving back, but man those summers could be brutal.

OP
OP
Boostedbus

Boostedbus

Full Access Members
Reaction score
FDC21284-22B2-43F9-B146-83DB9545B833.jpeg
Love the dog. Oddly, I haven't seen a Heeler in person since I left WV many years ago. We were thinking of moving back, but man those summers could be brutal.
Actually I’ve gotten all 4 of my Blue Heelers from a breeder in New Jersey except for one Red Mearl Heeler I rescued from Reading PA. Little Blue is my girl pictured and the only one still alive. She took off from a friends house when she was 2yrs. Old and was lost in the hills of WV for one week surviving on her own. My friends neighbor set off fireworks and it spooked her and she ran off in the night. To add insult to the situation it poured down rain with thunder and lightning that night and for the next couple nights which kept her from finding her way back. I stayed searching for her for the entire week without coming back home to MD or back for work. I put 275 miles on my truck putting around everywhere searching and handing out lost dog flyers. I had gotten several calls that she was seen over 20 miles from where she left. I’d finally got a call from someone who had seen her within a ten minute window, and she was back closer to the area she’d left, which was the warmest trail I’d had all week. I finally found her miles down in the woods near a stream 2hrs afterwards. She and I are now inseparable. She rides on the back of my 4wheelers and loves riding in the Jeep. I just couldn’t give up on her and it payed off because I got her back. Now she’s the most loyal mans best friend because of the trauma she went through and sticks to me like glue. I wish more people could be as loyal and reliable as a good dog.848930B0-37C7-4BAF-9663-CD36A415D399.jpeg

Last edited:

Michael Shepherd

Reaction score
I wish more people could be as loyal and reliable as a good dog.

A Few Reasons Why Dogs Are Better Than...
  • Dogs don’t cry (Huskies are probably the exception).
  • Dogs don’t expect you to call when you are running late.
  • The later you are, the more excited dogs are to see you
  • Dogs will forgive you for playing with other dogs.
  • Dogs don’t notice if you call them by another dog’s name.
  • Dogs are excited by rough play.
  • Dogs don’t mind if you give their offspring away.
  • Dogs can appreciate excessive body hair.
  • Anyone can get a good-looking dog.
  • Dogs like it when you leave lots of things on the floor.
  • Dogs never need to examine the relationship.
  • A dog’s parents never visit.
  • Dogs love long car trips.
  • Dogs understand that instincts are better than asking for directions.