New Expy & new to the forum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheMayor

Reaction score
Greetings all from Little Rock, AR. I just bought a 2010 Expedition Limited EL and I absolutely love it! I'm in the Air Force and just received orders to move to Florida next month. It'll be a great time to see how the new ride does on long trips. I'm not new to Fords, but this is my first Expedition. I've had an Explorer in the past and traded in my Mercury Mountaineer for the Expy. I look forward to learning a few things while reading what you're all doing to your Expeditions.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
welcome from former AF member just got out last year, but I think you have the newest expy.... lol

dgray69

Full Access Members
Reaction score
First of all thank you for serving in our military, and second welcome to the expy family, and i to believe you have the newest expy in the family, so dont be afraid to post pics, mod, mod, mod, and post more pics, so i can drool while mine sits in the shop waiting to be put back together