New guy with the Green beast

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greenbeast

Reaction score
Hey, new guy here... My name is Hayden and i own a 1999 expedition XLT with the 4.6l. my family bought this truck new in Duluth, Minnesota a year before we moved here to canada. I eventually bought this truck a year ago from my parents after they purchased a used 2007 expedition limited EL. I used to have a 1988 RX-7 non turbo, but i had to sell it to get this truck. I really enjoy all types of cars and trucks and would consider myself very mechanically inclined. I plan to do some mods to my truck but still keep it fairly stock. sometime in the near future i will throw some BFG all-terrarian T/A KO's probally 35's and a 2 inch lift. It is pretty much stock right now except for HID's. As for the name "greenbeast", my mom called it that for it's ability to blow through snow, so it just kinda stuck. So here are some pics of my expo and my dad's too.

Attachments

• cars 004.jpg
    cars 004.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 124
  • cars 005.jpg
    cars 005.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 106