New Leather

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Canadian Expy

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
katskin but its expensive-FTLaudBlkGT
there was a guy on the other side who got his front seats completely re-done for like 900 or so.
and canadian i think 2003-2006 front seats work with 97-02 expys but the bac seats would need to be custom mounted
Katskin I don't think offer my setup ..4 buckets and a thrid row bench

SunsetAZ

Reaction score
if someone needs seat covers made i can make them after i cut my seats apart and redo them. ill keep patterns and could have covers made perfectly for you. that ebay company is cool but if you look at there pics the seats arent smooth. id be unhappy with that. but i do it for a living so i guess i nit pick stuff.

mtondreo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
sunset - you still up for this? and what price my drivers side just gave away today. it is an 06 EB and has the tan interior. If not I may just try that ebay link. No real rush, but I don't like to leave stuff in bad shape for long. Thanks, Mike.

SunsetAZ

Reaction score
yeah im down to do this. i charge usually charge 200-250 for extreme leather seats. but ill do a deal for everyone on this forum. just send me a cover if its different from the 98 that i own, and we can talk money through pms or on the phone.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok...i've been wanting to do inserts to match the outside...same color piping and stiching...gotta have "Ross" stitched in there too somewhere...can you PM a quote for a job like that? oh...i have tha tan leather...

mtondreo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sunset - appreciate the offer. I stopped by a shop today and they said they can pull it and restitch it for $100. That is the route I am going to go right now. Thanks again, Mike

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiev