New member from Arkansas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rastimil

Reaction score
Hello, My name is James and I live in Cabot Arkansas, I just bought a 2012 Expy EL Limited, brand new from a dealership as a year end close out. It had 86 miles and it and it fully loaded minus the headrest or overhead DVD player. The wife and I had to upgraded to a larger SUV since my in-laws moved in, 4 adults and 2 kids with her wanting another, the small SUV we had would not do. I am loving the size and features of the EL Limited, think it would do great on road trips. We drive alot, I am in the Military and from Houston and my wife's family lives in Canada, so we make about 3 road trips a year. I look forward to reading the posts on here and learning what I can about this forum and its posters and their Expys.

James

Odimus

Reaction score
Welcome from your neighbor in Cabot! I just bought a house here. Near the first exit coming from Jacksonville. I work in the command post.

OP
OP
R

Rastimil

Reaction score
I will load some pics. Funny I work for ATOC down at aircraft services, we're the ones that load the planes.

Odimus

Reaction score
I will load some pics. Funny I work for ATOC down at aircraft services, we're the ones that load the planes.

I know...your ATOC guys have a desk in the CP...I've known of few of your Port Dawgs since I was at Travis...