New Member From The North Country

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Snowhunter

Reaction score
Hello All,

I joined this group 2/11/21 when I learned that an Expy might be in my future. I spent the next couple of months reading through countless threads learning all that I could to help me decide if this was the route that we wanted to follow.

On 4/19/21 we became the proud owners of a 2006 Limited with 126k miles in great condition. We need this for it's size and versatility. While it will initially be a daily driver the goal for us is for it to become our weekend (and sometimes longer) adventure vehicle. Fire roads, deep snow, etc. are expected to be a part of our usual routine. We're not building a rock crawler, mudder or desert runner here, just a capable, reliable, comfortable vehicle to take us to fun times and adventure.

We've spent the first month just getting familiar with it and planning it's future. Now it's time. Let the adventure begin!

View media item 7527

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
expresspedition