New T Rex Grille

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rexster314

Full Access Members
Reaction score
trex%201.jpg

trex%202.jpg

What do ya'll think of my new TRex grille?

I haven't seen too many vertical grilles on the market

Rex

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

rexster314

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The set was around 400 for upper and lower grilles. Not out of line from other grilles I have priced..Certainly not the cheesy bolt over main grille tho'

Rex

BikeRider

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That looks real nice Rex. I like that fact that it goes vertical which is against the norm. It gives it a more luxurious look.

smo0othride

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah I definitely like the vertical better, but $400 for a grill:eek: . It's out of my price range for what I'd pay for a grill, but I'm glad you could afford it:cool:

OP
OP
R

rexster314

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Originally posted by smo0othride
Yeah I definitely like the vertical better, but $400 for a grill:eek: . It's out of my price range for what I'd pay for a grill, but I'm glad you could afford it:cool:

It was $400 for BOTH upper and lower grills, shipping included, so really not ALL that bad!

Rex

BikeRider

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Originally posted by rexster314
It was $400 for BOTH upper and lower grills, shipping included, so really not ALL that bad!

Rex

My wife really liked that grille as well, looks like we will be getting it. $400 isn't that bad if you consider what child support will be when I don't comply and make her happy. :(

OP
OP
R

rexster314

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Originally posted by smo0othride
I suppose I'm just use to seeing them on Ebay for $50 and to hear they cost $400 retail shocked me.

I quite understand; I'm one of the owners of a $50 grille off Ebay, it's in the garbage, with mold all over it, it's so cheesy.

Rex

stang99x

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That is really nice Rex. It kinda gives the expedition an Upgraded look of a navigator grill. And I mean one up on the Nav. I looked at those on ebay, but I ain't into cutting out mine and zip-tying in a new one