no stereo and light delay messed up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slammer

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm new to this forum, although I see that Monsta is here also. remember him from fordtruckenthusiast.com

My department has a problem with 2 of our Expys. Both 04's. Both with 5.4's. there squad vehicles so nothing fancy.

The stereo has stopped working altogether in one and works intermittently on the other. ALso, the mirror bottom lights and delay interior lights are out altogether on one and work intermittently on the other.

We had one squad into the Ford dealer and they could not figure out the problem. they replaced one stereo but that didnt work, it died.

Any ideas on what the problem is? Unfortunately, the one squad that has NO stereo is MINE... drive me nuts, patrolling with no music for 12 hours (cd/tape doesnt work either nor does the clock display)

thanks for any and all help

Jerry

Reaction score
alright on the expy that the radio and the dome lights dont work check the fuses, u should have blown one of them , located by ur steering wheel, it should be 5A im not sure, that should solve ur problem on that expo

mustangrfast88

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i am with frank on this but i would also check the wiring going to the radio and all the fuses not just the radio fuse