No power at fog light module 2019

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nick22t

Reaction score
2019 Ford Expedition Limited

Factory led fog lights

Ive recently noticed that neither one of my fog light are working. Green indicator on dash illuminates but neither light comes on. I checked to see if the module and get 12v and they’re not getting any power.

What should I check? I have forscan and adapter which I used to turn on Bambi mode in the drop down menu.. this is what led me to realize that neither was working in any scenario

Hellwig

Full Access Members
Reaction score
are you sure the light bulbs good? I am aware you've checked power module. But just in case, you know.

OP
OP
N

nick22t

Reaction score
No I don’t even bother with the bulb once I realized there’s no power to the module

OP
OP
N

nick22t

Reaction score
That was my first thought too but couldn’t find anything in the owners manual in either fuse box.. My understanding is that there isn’t a fuse because it’s controlled by the bcm..

99WhiteC5Coupe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
2019 Ford Expedition Limited

Factory led fog lights

Ive recently noticed that neither one of my fog light are working. Green indicator on dash illuminates but neither light comes on. I checked to see if the module and get 12v and they’re not getting any power.

What should I check? I have forscan and adapter which I used to turn on Bambi mode in the drop down menu.. this is what led me to realize that neither was working in any scenario

Perhaps use ForScan to return to the original setting and see if that resolves the fog light issue?

Anthony DeVor

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You are correct that there is no fuse it is controlled through a FET within the BCM. The BCM on my 17 Expy and 16 & 18 F150's have two fuses from the SJB in the engine bay that provides power to the BCM - one fuse for the drive side lighting and the other for passenger side lighting. If I remember correctly 1 is a 50amp & 1 is a 40amp. I do not remember the fuse numbers off hand. Usually if a FET has been shorted there will be a code visible in Forscan.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waleedalmadani