noob from AK

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alaskanexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
hello there guys! i was searching google and found this place and thought i'd join up.

i'm soon to be 22 i own my own auto detailing business. last summer i was able to basically steal my '98 expedition XLT 4x4 5.4. i bought it 8/2010 with 63k miles on her. now shes pushing 71k. it was owned by my grandpas company and only used in the last 5 years about once a month for people who come into town.

shes had seat covers since the day it left the dealer, along with husky liners so the interior is still in amazing shape! a real creme puff. along with new shocks, tires, brakes all around before i bought it for $2500...i told ya i stole it!

anyhow i have a few mods. lightning headlights, LED corners, HID head/fogs, K&N intake,chrome door handles, new studded firestone winterforce 265/70's, synthetic oil. but i just ordered new wheels for summer which should be in sometime next week.

enough with the intro..heres some pics from a month or so ago.
010.jpg
011.jpg
012.jpg
013.jpg
001-45.jpg

i also have a excursion and explorer so i have all sizes covered! lol
012-28.jpg
009-40.jpg

Last edited: