Photo shoot.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i like the look of the truck. i do agree the rims would look better all black. but i like the aluminum on them too. and where did u get the fx4 stickers? ford or...? i wouldnt mind putting some on mine. i think i might have a friend of mine do a photo shoot of my truck if i ever wash her first. haha

OP
OP
ONEBADMK8

ONEBADMK8

Full Access Members
Reaction score
We have the decals for $19.99 a pair. I have to make more thats all.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
for $20 a pair i would buy some. but from jersey to SD thats far for shipping. unless u use the new flat rate boxes from the postal service. if it fits it ships! haha

NC-Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I would de-badge the back for sure... and don't worry about paint fade, nothing a little wax and elbow-grease won't take out. Also, since we're throwing out our own suggestions... it would look absolutely bad-a** with some black westin step bars in place of the running boards. I've just never been a fan of running boards. Crazy how tough that truck looks for 2WD!! Oh, and ps... if you want to change wheels, I'll buy them!

quick question. are the emblems on the expedition, more specifically a 2000 eddie bauer expedition bolted on? or are they held on by adhesive?

i ask because i want to debadge my truck, but not if the headache is going to consist of having to unbolt them.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i can't remember about rear badges but if you take off the fender ones you'll have holes in the fender...