replace radiator support

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

denco

Reaction score
I recently hit an 8 point deer and the metal parts of my 2006 EB Expy survived with little or no damage. However the grill and radiator support and radiator need to be replaced. It looks like the radiator support is attached with some welds behind each of the front fenders. If I can replace the radiator support myself I can save myself thousands of dollars in repair costs. Do any of you know if this is doable or if I should enlist a body repair shop?

mrford60

Full Access Members
Reaction score
just make sure that everything is square when you put the new support back on. X mesure across the front before you remove the support and mesure again when you put it back on. if its not square now you man need to have the front pulled first.

wink

Reaction score
both of mine are broken. Luckily they aren't load bearing plastic clips . They just serve to make sure the little rubber sleeve on top of the radiator prongs stays in place. I just had it repair on some auto repair shops at los angeles.

Last edited: